Wexford Naturalists’ Field Club
Social Media Policy
- The views expressed on these sites are not necessarily those of the Wexford Naturalists’ Field Club.
- WNFC will endeavour where reasonably practicable to ensure all users experience is comfortable when interacting with our Facebook and Twitter pages.
- We expect user’s posting conversations, comments, video’s and links to be of a respectful nature and language that is appropriate for all groups and all ages.
- WNFC reserves the right to remove comments that are obscene, indecent; contain threats or personal attacks of any kind; are defamatory, libellous or contain ad hominem attacks. We encourage all users of our social media sites to act respectfully to other users.
- This policy may be updated at any time and without notice. Each time the user accesses a social networking site, the new policy will govern usage – effective upon posting.
This Policy was adopted by the WNFC Committee on 30th May 2013