Wexford Naturalists’ Field Club
Social Media Policy
- The views expressed on these sites are not necessarily those of the Wexford Naturalists’ Field Club.
- WNFC will endeavour where reasonably practicable to ensure all users experience is comfortable when interacting with our Facebook and Twitter pages.
- We expect user’s posting conversations, comments, video’s and links to be of a respectful nature and language that is appropriate for all groups and all ages.
- WNFC reserves the right to remove comments that are obscene, indecent; contain threats or personal attacks of any kind; are defamatory, libellous or contain ad hominem attacks. We encourage all users of our social media sites to act respectfully to other users.
- This policy may be updated at any time and without notice. Each time the user accesses a social networking site, the new policy will govern usage – effective upon posting.
This policy was adopted by the WNFC Committee on 30th May 2013
Reviewed and adopted by the WNFC Committee on 24th April 2014
Reviewed and adopted by the WNFC Committee on 17th August 2017